Are you an Athens Insider?
We're looking for guest bloggers for VisitAthensGA.com!
Do friends and family always turn to YOU for the scoop on what's fresh and new in Athens?
Do they ask you where to go, what to do, what to eat?
Are you Athens' biggest fan?
Are you an accomplished writer who would love to tell Athens stories and help visitors experience Athens like a local?
If so, we'd love to hear from you!
VisitAthensGA.com will be relaunching this fall and the Athens Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB) will be bringing even more storytelling and local flavor to the website, through an all-new Athens Insider guest blog program.
We'll be bringing on board FIVE local experts in the following areas, who will each contribute one article per month to the new VisitAthensGA.com/blog.
- Athens' Own: telling the stories of Athens makers, creators, disruptors and innovators
- Events & Experiences: must-see and do happenings and events that capture the best of the seasons
- Family Fun: intergenerational experiences that bring people together
- Food & Drink: what's new, trending, and distinctly Athens, expressed through our taste buds
- Music: celebrating Athens' rich music heritage and continuing influence and experiences
We're paying $100 per 600-1500 word article and will assist with media credentials or guest passes as needed. Articles will be determined based on the VisitAthensGA.com content calendar and agreed upon in advance by the CVB and guest bloggers.
Learn more by reviewing our Guest Blogger Agreement and apply by completing the form below!
Apply as soon as possible; we want to have all of our Athens Insiders on board by Labor Day!