Georgia Trustees Wine Challenge Banquet & Reception
- October 29, 2018
- 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM
- Phone: (404) 886-1993
- Time: From: 06:30 PM to 09:30 PM
Come celebrate the growth of the Georgia wine industry from north to south and enjoy the best Georgia wines at a reception and a following exceptional gala dinner. Many of the winners are newcomers to the Georgia wine scene while others have won awards both here and at competitions from New York to California.
Georgia grows a wide variety of wine grapes, including Chardonnay, Gruner Veltliner, Viognier, Petit Manseng, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Sangiovese among Vitis vinifera and hybrids such as Blanc du Bois, Chardonel, Traminette, Vidal Blanc, Lenoir, Lomanto and Norton (Cynthiana). You may also experience the best Muscadine wines as well as honey wines (mead) and hard ciders.
Guests also will be able to meet many of Georgia's winemakers and know who is making the wines they're enjoying.
- $115.00 — General public
- $1000.00 — for a table seating ten  — General public
- $200.00 — Couple – General public
- $90.00 — Judges and one guest each, award sponsors and one guest each, participating wineries’ principals, personnel and immediate family
- $50.00 — Children ages 10-18
- FREE — Children 9 and under