Half-Shepherd Market and Cheese Shop
- 1238 Prince Avenue, Suite B, Athens, GA 30606
- (706) 850-2955
Half-Shepherd is a neighborhood market in the Boulevard-Normaltown area of Athens, GA. Cheese and charcuterie is cut to order to ensure maximum freshness. Whether you're looking for something from an up-and-coming local cheesemaker or some traditional Italian formaggio, they will help you find the right products for your particular tastes and needs.
- At lunch, order made-to-order sandwiches, with soups, salads, and sides made from scratch.
- Prepared foods are available all day and into the evening for a quick dinner at home or easy entertaining.
- Specialty groceries showcase high-quality pantry staples with a focus on local and regional items, but not ignoring fantastic goods from across the country and around the world, such as:
- Fresh bread from local bakeries;
- coffee and tea; and crackers,
- condiments, and
- snacks to accompany any cheese plate or meal.
Find the perfectly paired bottle of wine or local craft beer to bring it all together. All of this in a welcoming environment that encourages conversation and exploration.