UGA Health Sciences Campus
- 108 Spear Rd.|
- Athens GA 30606
- Region: Prince Ave-Normaltown
In 2011, the University of Georgia acquired the former U.S. Navy Supply Corps School on the medical corridor of Prince Avenue near downtown Athens. The 56-acre Health Sciences Campus has an extensive landscaped green space, more than 400 trees and several historic buildings. The campus features a Carnegie Library building built in 1910. Planned use for this building is as a student learning center.
The Georgia Health Sciences University/University of Georgia Medical Partnership is located on the UGA Health Sciences Campus in Athens. The majority of classes will be held in Russell Hall, which was built in 1974. The nearly 63,000 square-foot building includes classrooms, rooms for small group and clinical skills teaching, a lab for gross anatomy, pathology and histology, a medical library, and faculty offices.
The Medical Partnership Administration is housed in Winnie Davis Hall, which was built in 1902. If you would like to visit our campus, please contact Andrea Horsman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 706-713-2185 to schedule a tour.