It's back to school in Athens. Cram the fun in this weekend before it's time to cram for tests!
- Mule Fest. This three day, two venue festival consists of art, music, vending, & children's activities.
- Meet & Greet with children's author & actress Carolyn Hennesy at Cine. Free at 8 p.m.
- Cracker and Dexateens will be performing at 40 Watt. The show starts at 9 p.m. and tickets are $15.
- The Green Room is hosting Mule Fest Friday night. Check out The Incredible Sandwich, Free Lunch, Jazz Chronic, & more! The show starts at 7 p.m. Tickets are $10. A 3-day Mule pass $15 in advance, $20 at the door.
- Athens Heritage Walks: North Oconee River Heritage Canoe Tour. Explore the history of the 2 major rivers that have been vital to Athens' development. Tour guided by Ben Emanuel and Janet Clark
- 2nd Annual Terrapin Beer Company Back to School Bash. Live music Rachel O'Neill and High Strung. Terrapin will also be breaking out reserve kegs of limited edition beers from throughout last year and a cask ale tent. The bash is from 5-8 p.m. and is free.
- Mule Fest day 2 at The Green Room. 20 bands are all set to take the stage. The show starts at 10 a.m. and ends at midnight.