Local Athens experts are standing by ready to share some of our city's best attractions and stories.
- Are you a history buff? Sign up for a guided tour of Historic Athens, offered by Classic City Tours and departing from the Athens Welcome Center.
- Like a little ghostly interest with your heritage? Let folklorist and historian Jeff Clarke share Athens' spirited past with you on his Athens Haunted History Walking Tour. Jeff has appeared on the Discovery Network and was host of the GPB series, 'Saving Grace.'
- Former or future University of Georgia students and their families will definitely want to reserve a free tour of the University of Georgia Campus
- Foodies will relish taking all-new tours from Athens Food Tours or Bone Appetite Food Tours.
- Hop on a guided tour of Downtown Athens and UGA's historic North Campus from Hop On Athens.
- Prefer a self-guided tour? Download from Classic City Tours here. Specialty tour brochures (as well as guided tour options for groups) include a Music History Tour and African-American Heritage.
- Here with a group? Find group tour options here.
- Plan your own Athens itinerary here!