Athens Meetings and Conventions
Georgia's Destination of Choice
Athens, Georgia, offers meeting and event planners first-class resources, flexibility, and variety in facilities, just over an hour from Atlanta. In this vibrant, eclectic college town one can be creative and produce a meeting, conference, or convention that will be talked about for years. Unleash an event that promotes interaction among attendees in both learning and recreational settings. The possibilities are truly endless. Let us show you how to create a memorable experience for your meeting or event.
MEET ATHENS VIDEO:
Choose These Athens Meeting Facilities
- The Classic Center: Northeast Georgia's premier venue for events up to 6,000, from stately ballrooms and a grand theatre to rustic reception spaces and charming banquet halls.
- Georgia Museum of Art: Elegant, sleek, modern reception spaces.
- State Botanical Garden of Georgia: Soaring tropical conservatory, outdoor grandeur, or lovely buildings built "into the woods."
- Taylor-Grady House: A Greek Revival architectural masterpiece, on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Local Breweries: Host a reception on-site, with tours and tastings.
- More Conference Center, Hotel Meeting Space, and other options await.
- Search Athens Meeting Facilities
Athens, Georgia, is set to add 192 hotel rooms connected to The Classic Center, the downtown’s…