G-Day: UGA Spring Football Game
Georgia Bulldogs football players tee it up between the hedges of Sanford Stadium each April in the annual intra-squad game where the Red take on the Black. For Georgia fans, G-Day is the best off-season weekend of the year; some gridiron action to hold us over from bowl season to the fall season opener.
- A first glimpse at the newest signees.
- A chance to preview the makeup of the team.
- Seeing favorite players back in action.
- Tailgating before the game at one of the most beautiful times of the year.
- Bringing the whole family to Sanford Stadium, for FREE.
- Making a pilgrimage back to Athens.
- Learn how you can have the Ultimate Fan Experience and meet Georgia football players!
With no records or titles on the line, there's nothing to be concerned with on G-Day other than relaxing and having a good time.
In recent years, befitting one of college football's best teams, crowds for G-Day have been large and Sanford Stadium has approached full capacity. You'll want to arrive early and enter at the gate closest to where you'd prefer to sit. Check our football parking page for information on where to park for the G-Day spring football game.
2020 G-Day Status Updates:
G-Day 2020 has been cancelled due to NCAA and SEC responses to the coronavirus pandemic.
Please refer to www.GeorgiaDogs.com for official updates from the UGA Athletic Association.
Plan Your UGA Football Trip
A trip to Athens is the ultimate Bulldogs fan experience. Make the most of your UGA football weekend by venturing beyond the University of Georgia campus and discovering the expansive variety of things to do in Athens, Georgia.