1. Wild Rumpus, 4th Annual
What a spectacle! Hundreds of creative costumers will parade through the streets of Athens on Saturday night! This world-famous event could be The Classic City's best night of artistic expression. Reserve your tickets for the after-party at the Georgia Theatre featuring Athens' own 'of Montreal' beginning at 9 p.m.!
2. Athens Heritage Walks: Athens Haunted History Tour
Athens is full of life and vivality, but we have pretty of dark stories from the past. The Athens Clarke Heritage Foundation will host two tours and share the tales of murders, ghosts and more. Friday and Sunday at 7 p.m., take a two-hour journey to explore Athens from the other side of life.
3. Zombie Farms Halloween Trail
THE END IS NEAR! The zombie apocalypse is upon us. Come to Zombie Farms and for your last chance to witness the dawn of a new era. Friday and Saturday, the farms opens at 8 p.m. as Athens' only haunted attraction. Tickets are $16 and recommended for ages 13 and up.
- The 3rd Annual Historic Athens Pub Crawl, Thursday @ 6 p.m.
- Athens Corn Maze, Thursday-Sunday, time varies
- Zombie Farms Halloween Trail, Friday & Saturday, 8 p.m.-Midnight
- Halloween Events for families, at Athens Parks
- Jack-o-Lantern Jog and Goblin Fun Run, Sunday @ Sandy Creek Nature Center
Join the mailing list to stay in the loop about exciting events going on in the Classic City!