- 100 Prince Avenue, Suite 103, Athens, GA 30601
- (706) 623-3373
Established in 2022, Athens Cooks is a unique kitchen store located in Athens, GA offering retail, dining, and educational experiences all in one space.
Join us for coffee and a pastry in the morning, beer or wine in the afternoon, and cooking classes throughout the days and evenings, all while shopping for high-quality kitchenware and more.
Our core beliefs:
- Families and communities need to be brought back together, and food is the way to do that
- Athens deserves a source for ethical and sustainable kitchen goods, sourced both locally and from afar, that we all can feel great about buying
- excellent customer service
At Athens Cooks, we strive to have everything you need to elevate your kitchen game - from basics like pots, pans and knives, to specialty products like pasta makers, coffee pour-over devices and unique baking tools. We source from around the world to bring you the best.
In addition to great products, we offer a wide range of exciting culinary experiences, including:
- Interactive cooking classes taught by some of Athens' (and beyond's!) most talented chefs
- Custom gift registries and gift certificates, perfect for weddings and other special occasions
- Complimentary gift-wrapping services
- Delicious gift-baskets, crates, and hampers, filled with gourmet goods and other treats
- Knife and scissor sharpening to keep your tools in top shape
- Catering services for events and parties of all sizes
- Fun and engaging cook-offs and other seasonal events
- Wine tasting and beer on tap, featuring a rotating selection of sustainable wines and local brews
- Summer cooking camps for kids, where young chefs can learn new skills and have fun in the kitchen
- Rotating breakfast and lunch options, with indoor and outdoor seating available
- A wide range of party supplies, including decoration, tableware, and more