- 100 Prince Avenue, Suite 103, 30601, Athens, GA 30601
- (706) 623-3373
Half-price wine and beer from 4-8 pm.
Athens Cooks is a unique kitchen store located in Athens, GA offering culinary retail, dining, and educational experiences all in one space.
You're able to shop in the store while also enjoying a full menu plus local beers and specially curated organic, biodynamic and sustainable wines on the outside patio or inside at a communal table.
Mornings at Athens Cooks
- DRINK: Featuring 1000 Faces coffee, Rockhouse Dairy and in-house made simple syrups, Athens Cooks baristas make some of the best espresso and coffee in town. Also choose from small batch teas, cold brew coffee and fresh squeezed OJ and lemonade.
- EAT: If you are hungry, try the home made daily quiche, scones or cookies, a selection of Independent Bakery pastries, plus made-to-order breakfast burritos.
Lunch at Athens Cooks
- Athens Cooks has an amazing selection of elevated sandwiches, soup and daily specials featuring Independent and Luna breads, locally sourced vegetables, cheeses and meats and fresh herbs, spices and sauces.
- Athens Cooks really shines at charcuterie! Boards feature an assortment of locally sourced meats and cheeses.
- Meats come from businesses like Spotted Trotter and Coro, known for their commitment to using ethically raised animals.
- Cheeses come from local farms like Rockhouse Creamery and Sweetgrass Dairy, two of the best artisanal cheese producers in the region.
- Boards are accompanied by a variety of high-quality local fruits and veggies, roasted and candied nuts, as well as olive oils from Uliva and Brightland.
- Breads and crackers are made in-house and also come from GA Sourdough and Independent Baking Co., ensuring that every bite is fresh and flavorful.
Athens Cooks Retail Store
Athens Cooks provides everything you need to elevate your kitchen game - from basics like pots, pans and knives, to specialty products like pasta makers, coffee pour-over devices and unique baking tools.
- Custom gift registries and gift certificates, perfect for weddings and other special occasions
- Complimentary gift-wrapping services
- Delicious gift-baskets, crates, and hampers, filled with gourmet goods and other treats
- Knife and scissor sharpening to keep your tools in top shape
- A wide range of party supplies, including decoration, tableware, and more
Athens Cooks Classes & Culinary Experiences
- Interactive cooking classes taught by some of Athens' (and beyond's!) most talented chefs
- Fun and engaging cook-offs and other seasonal events
- Wine tasting and beer on tap, featuring a rotating selection of sustainable wines and local brews
- Catering services for events and parties of all sizes
- Summer cooking camps for kids, where young chefs can learn new skills and have fun in the kitchen
Open until 8 PM or later on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.