- Abbey West Apartments presents Reality Tour 2010! Stop by for lots of free food, prizes, music, games, contests and a celebrity meet and greet. There will be a swimwear fashion show sponsored by b.swin and baskit as well as your chance to try out to become a reality TV celebrity! RSVP online to win prizes.
- The 21st Annual Boybutante Ball is a Broadway-style event at the 40 Watt featuring the talents of approximately 20 local and imported drag queens and kings. All performances and costumes will be set around the central theme of "Fairy Tales," and guests are encouraged to dress to the theme. All proceeds benefit AIDS Athens.
- Enjoy a picturesque tour of five lovely private homes and gardens at the 17th Annual Garden Tour of Athens! The tour features the private gardens of Magdalena Williams, Mary and Charlie Weiland, Patti and Charlie Burch, John Knowlton and Lee Epting. Your ticket is a brochure that includes a map and directions.
- The Classic Center presents The All-Star Comedy Jam featuring "Martin" sitcom star "Bruh Man from the 5th Floor (Reginald Ballard)," the amazingly funny Steve Brown (HBO Def Comedy Jam, Showtime at the Apollo,) and pharmacist by day and comedian by night, Lavar (Jamie Foxx's Laffapalooza, BET Comic View.) All hosted by Miss Sophia from Atlanta's V-103.
- Celebrate Terrapin's 8th Anniversary with a cask ale tent, live music and special beers. Expect an exciting cask ale tent with almost ten special Terrapin fixkins and live music from Timmi Conley, Kite to the Moon and Jango Monkey. Terrapin also just released the newest member of their Monster Beer Tour, Monk's Revenge.
- Throw on your boots, grab your hat and head down to the Livestock Instructional Arena this weekend! UGA's Block and Bridle Club organizes the Great Southland Stampede Rodeo each year. Steeped in tradition as the ONLY all student-run PRCA rodeo in the country, it is a guaranteed two-and-a-half hours of slam-packed action.
- SpringSing Weekend 2010 is the second-annual two-day a cappalla music festival for cancer research and awareness. SpringSing uses the power of human voice to bring people together for one common cause, gathering nearly a dozen of the best college and professional a cappella groups, who donate their time and talents to charity.
- UGA Sports: Watch Georgia Softball take on Auburn, Women's Tennis take on Tennessee and cheer on UGA Track at the Spec Towns Invitational track and field home meet.
For a full calendar of spring events, please click here.