"Critter Tales" at Sandy Creek Nature Center
- October 1, 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Recurring monthly on the 1st
- 2:30 PM to 3:00 PM
- Location: Sandy Creek Nature Center
- Host: Athens-Clarke County Leisure Services
- 205 Old Commerce Rd.
- Athens, GA
- Phone: 706-613-3615
- Price: No admission charge, no registration required.
"Critter Tales” will take place Saturdays 2:30 PM – 3:00 PM.
Participants will hear a story about nature and then staff will bring it to life by visiting a critter or going outdoors for an activity. A different tale is read each month.