The Lickskillet Artist Market and Festival is a unique artists market and festival for the whole family. This exciting indoor/outdoor event features eclectic wares for sale by artists of all ages, live music, children’s art activities, food trucks and tours of the historic Ware Lyndon House.
Event highlights include:
• Athens area artists displaying and selling ceramics, clothing, glasswork, jewelry, paintings, photos, prints, sculpture, and woodwork.
• Musical performances by well-known local talent including The Heap, Monsoon, The Lucky Jones, Norma Rae, Clay Leverett, Dixieland 5, Qamar Tribal Odyssey dancers, Larry Forte, and David Court
• Self-guided tours of the historic Lyndon-Ware House.
• Children’s activities, including building and design projects with Home Depot volunteers, cardboard village, chalk art, face painting, giant bubbles, and portrait gallery.
• Local food trucks and vendors including DaMunchiezz, Nedza's Waffles, Taza Mediterranean, and The Savory Spoon.
Taking place from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on October 22nd, it will be perfect fall weather to enjoy a full day of everything the festival has to offer!
If you are an artist interested in reserving a table or just in need of more information, head over the Lickskillet website, http://lickskilletathens.org/.