- Darius Goes West Day at the Student Presbyterian Center. Check out one of UGA's most famous alums. Everyone gets 10 free activity tickets. Make sure to see the Darius Goes West RV that's traveled 50,000 miles since Sept. 2008. 6-10 p.m.
- Check out the comedic routine of Lisa Mende and Stephanie Astalos-Jones at Cine. The show starts at 8 p.m. and tickets are $15.
- Check out 4 great shows for the price of 1 at Tasty World Uptown. Celerity, Groove Stain, The K-Macks, and So It Goes are all set to perform. Tickets are $5 and the show starts at 10 p.m.
- Looking for a fun blast from the past? Head over to the Melting Point and check out The Splitz. They perform classic Motown, '70s funk, R&B, and disco hits. 8 p.m. Tickes are $8 in advance, $10 at the door.
- Slow Food Pie Contest at the Athens Farmers' Market. 10:30 a.m. $5 (to taste all pies)
- Head over to Cine for a screening of Darius Goes West: The Roll of His Life . See it in full at 7:30 p.m.
- Can't wait for football season? UGA's Countdown to Kickoff might ease the pain of waiting. Present and former UGA football players run drills, throw passes, play games, sign autographs and take pictures with fans. 3-6 p.m. $25.
- Killer Mike, Pastor Troy, and The Nappy Roots will be performing at The Classic Center at 10 p.m. Tickets are $5.
- Comedian Carl Hurley will be performing at The Classic Center at 8 p.m. Tickets are $20. Drawing from his roots in the tradition of such other American humorists as Andy Griffith and Garrison Keillor, Hurley delights audiences with his reflections on life as viewed by a native of Appalachia with a singular sense of the absurd.