Athens-Clarke County Transit
- 775 East Broad St., Athens, GA 30601
The Bus operates 18 routes throughout Athens. Routes are directed through the Multi-Modal Transportation Center, which provides visitor parking and a staffed Information Center.
Athens Transit was recognized as the 2016 Urban Community Transportation System of the Year by the Community Transportation Association of America.
Typical hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 5:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. and Saturday, and Sunday 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- $1.75 for adults age 19-64,
- Senior Citizens / Persons with Disabilities: $1 during peak hours $.85 during non-peak
- Youth (age 6-17) Free with proof of age, $1.75 without
- Children under age 5 and UGA students with ID are free.