Spend Valentine's in Athens
From traditional romance to creative ideas, you'll find the perfect romantic Valentine's getaway in Athens, Georgia. You don't have to go farther than Athens to spoil your significant other, plan a galentine's celebration with your best friends, or even pamper yourself. If you’re looking for a romantic getaway, spontaneous fun, or activities to bring you closer to the love of your life, Athens has it all. Cupid himself has crafted a list of activities, Valentine's events, and special food and drink offers happening in Athens, making it the perfect Georgia Valentine's getaway.
Play Cupid: May we Suggest?
- Indulge in chocolate decadence with small batch truffles and sipping chocolate at Condor Chocolate.
- Stroll among orchids in the soaring tropical conservatory at the State Botanical Garden of Georgia.
- Revel in special Valentine's Day menus at renowned Athens restaurants like Five & Ten, The National, home.made, Seabear, and The Place.
- Stay out late for live music in Athens' world-famous clubs or check out timeless Gershwin favorites at the UGA Performing Arts Center.
- Rekindle your youth walking the hallowed grounds of UGA's historic North Campus.
Don't just take our word for it! Check out DatingAdvice.com's recommendations for Athens, Georgia: A Romantic College Town That Sports a Thriving Arts, Culinary & Music Scene
We hope we've gotten your romantic creative juices flowing!